- Krishnarjuna Yuddham Pre-release Event Highlights
- Dulquer Salmaan Is An Inspiration: Anupama Parameshwaran
- Dulquer Salmaan Jomonte Suviseshangal: Second Schedule Starts Rolling
- I'm A Feminist, Says Anupama Parameshwaran
- CONFIRMED: Dulquer Salmaan's Jomonte Suviseshangal For Christmas
- What Is Dulquer Salmaan-Sathyan Anthikad Project's Title?
Anupama Parameshwaran, the young actress is the new busy bee in the town. The actress, who has some highly promising projects in her kitty, is said to be preferring Tollywood over Mollywood.
If the reports are to be true, Anupama Parameshwaran opted out of an upcoming Malayalam project, to be a part of Telugu star Ram Charan Teja's next movie. The big budget venture is directed by Sukumar.
Reported, the makers zeroed in Anupama for the role, after considering several leading actresses including Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Amala Paul. The actress is highly excited about sharing the screen with Ram Charan.
Anupama Parameshwaran made her acting debut with the Alphonse Puthren movie Premam, as one of the three leading ladies. Her portrayal of the role of Mary earned wide appreciations from all over.
She made her Telugu debut by playing a supporting role in the movie A Aa. Anupama also reprised her role from the original in the Telugu remake of Premam, which had Naga Chaitanya in the lead role.
Jomonte Suvisheshangal, her upcoming Mollywood project which stars Dulquer Salmaan in the lead role, is slated to release on January 19. She was last seen in Telugu in the recent movie Shatamanam Bhavati.