TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Anusree is one of the most talented actresses of Mollywood. She is one such Malayalam actress, who has the ability to pull off any kinds of roles with ease and her filmography proves that.
The actress has missed out on the chance to work in a couple of big films. In a recent interview given to the popular Malayalam magazine Vanitha, Anusree opened up about the same.
Interestingly, the actress was the initial choice for the role of Myna, which was originally done by Kamalini Mukherji in Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan.
Reportedly, Anusree had suffered an injury during the shoot of her film Ithihasa, for which she had to undergo a surgery. It was then that she was offered the role in Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan but she couldn't accept the role due to her condition.
In fact, Anusree had earlier acted with Mohanlal in the movie Red Wine, which was a multi-starrer. Later, the actress also went on to play a crucial role in Mohanlal's Oppam, directed by Priyadarshan. Anusree played the role of a police officer in this thriller, which was a big box office success.