TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Anusree is one of the most talented actresses of Mollywood. She is one such Malayalam actress, who has the ability to pull off any kinds of roles with ease and her filmography proves that.
The actress has missed out on the chance to work in a couple of big films. In a recent interview given to the popular Malayalam magazine Vanitha, Anusree opened up about the same.
Interestingly, the actress was the initial choice for the role of Myna, which was originally done by Kamalini Mukherji in Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan.
Reportedly, Anusree had suffered an injury during the shoot of her film Ithihasa, for which she had to undergo a surgery. It was then that she was offered the role in Mohanlal starrer Pulimurugan but she couldn't accept the role due to her condition.
In fact, Anusree had earlier acted with Mohanlal in the movie Red Wine, which was a multi-starrer. Later, the actress also went on to play a crucial role in Mohanlal's Oppam, directed by Priyadarshan. Anusree played the role of a police officer in this thriller, which was a big box office success.