TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
AR Rahman, the man who has weaved magic with each work of his is undoubtedly the top rated musician of the country. It would be a dream come true for any film-maker to get him on board for a project.
The Malayalam film industry have been waiting for long to see him make a comeback to Mollywood. In fact, his second work as a composer was the film Yodha, which had Mohanlal in the lead role.
Now, here is a happy news for the fans of AR Rahman in Mollywood. In a recent media interaction in Dubai, which was held in connection with Mathrubhumi-AR Rahman Night to be held on March 17, 2017, the music director stated that he will soon compose a work in Malayalam.
Nothing much has been revealed about the comeback of AR Rahman in Mollywood. The film Yodha, was released in the year 1992 and it has been a long wait for his fans in Mollywood.
Earlier, there were reports doing the rounds that AR Rahman has been roped in as the composer for the upcoming magnum opus Randamoozham, which would feature Mohanlal in the lead role.
Let us wait and see whether AR Rahman will make a comeback to Mollywood, with Randamoozham film or not. Meanwhile, AR Rahaman's latest work for Mani Ratnam's Kaatru Veliyidai has been fetching him some great reviews from Kerala.