- Mammootty-Syam Dhar Movie To Start Rolling Tomorrow; The Leading Ladies Finalised!
- Mohanlal & Asha Sarath Are Back Together
- Jayaram To Star In The Remake Of Appa!
- Sathyan Anthikkad Comes Out In Praise Of Anuraga Karikkin Vellam!
- B Unnikrishnan Is All Praise for Anuraga Karikkin Vellam!
- Anuraga Karikkin Vellam Movie Review: A Feel-good Movie With The Right Amount Of Freshness!!
It seems like the audiences will have to wait a bit more to see popular actress Gautami making a comeback to Mollywood. The actress was supposed to play an important role in the upcoming Malayalam film Viswasapoorvam Mansoor.
But now, according to the latest reports, Gautami has opted out of the movie owing to personal commitments. If reports are to be believed, Asha Sarath has been roped in to replace the yesteryear actress.
Viswasapoorvam Mansoor, is the upcoming film of acclaimed director P T Kunjimuhammed. The film features Aanandam fame Roshan Mathew and Prayaga Martin in the lead roles. Roshan will appear as the lead character Mansoor in the film.
Gautami was supposed to do the character named Fathima Beebi, who is the mother of Mansoor, in the film.
Interestingly, Swetha Menon who was roped in to play an important role in the movie has also opted out of the project owing to date issues. Now, yesteryear actress Zarina Wahab will portray that particular role in the film.
Apart from the above mentioned actors, the film will also feature Renji Panicker, Leona Lishoy etc., in important roles. Viswasapoorvam Mansoor is expected to go on floors soon.