- Dileep's Kammara Sambhavam: The Rocking New Posters of The Movie Are A Must-see!
- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
- Dileep & Urvashi To Team Up For Nadirshah's Next Movie?
- Dileep To Rejoin The Works Of Professor Dinkan!
- STUNNER! Dileep's Old Man Look From Kammara Sambhavam Is Out!
- Aadhi Box Office Success: Dileep Joins The Celebrations
- IN PICS! Bhavana And Naveen Organize A Grand Post-Wedding Reception In Bangalore!
Dileep, the janapriyanayakan of Mollywood finally reacted to the rumours regarding his involvement in the attack on a popular actress. In the recent interview given to Manorama online, Dileep stated that he is innocent.
The actor made it clear that the police team hasn't questioned him or searched his Aluva residence. Dileep feels that the rumours which suggest his involvement in the case is a part of the conspiracy against him.
He also expressed his deep disappointment over the social media attack towards him. Dileep demanded that the police should reveal the name of the actor, who is the original mastermind behind this crime as soon as possible.
The social media has been thrashing Dileep after the reports regarding a popular actor's involvement in the attack on actress came out. The rift between Dileep and the actress is the major reason behind the actor being on the suspects' list.
According to the rumour mills, Dileep and the actress had a huge fallout after she decided to support his ex-wife Manju Warrier during their divorce period. According to the actress, she was removed from several films in the last minute due to the same.
However, a popular young actor-director is on the suspects list of the investigation team, which handles the attack case. The actress, on the other hand, has no plans to compromise and decided to proceed with the legal movement.