TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Baahubali 2, the Prabhas-SS Rajamouli movie emerged as the all-time highest grosser of Indian cinema. The movie, which introduced 1000 and 1500-Crore clubs to Indian cinema, has been performing exceptionally well at the Kerala box office as well.
As per the latest reports from trade experts, Baahubali 2 has made a total gross collection of 75.86 Crores from the Kerala box office, when it completed the glorious 100 days of theatrical run at the state.
Thus, Baahubali 2 has emerged as the only other language film to touch the 50 and 75-Crore marks at the Kerala box office. However, the Prabhas movie has failed to beat the collection record set by Pulimurugan, the Mohanlal-starring 2016 movie.
Baahubali 2 broke all the pre-existing collection records and emerged as the industry in hit in all the industries including Tollywood, Bollywood, and Kollywood. But the SS Rajamouli movie failed to beat the collections of Pulimurugan in Kerala.
The Mohanlal movie still remains as the industry hit, by collection 86 Crores from the Kerala box office within its lifetime run. However, Baahubali 2 had beaten Pulimurugan to become the fastest 50-Crore club movie of the industry.