- This Is What Bhavana Has To Say About Female-centric Movies In Malayalam!
- IN PICS! Bhavana And Naveen Organize A Grand Post-Wedding Reception In Bangalore!
- Bhavana-Naveen Wedding: Actor Innocent Was Not Invited?
- IN PICS! Bhavana-Naveen Wedding Reception: Mollywood Stars Attend The Big Event!
- Navya Nair's ‘Sadya Selfie’ From Bhavana-Naveen Wedding Is A Big Hit!
- Bhavana-Naveen Wedding: Mollywood Celebrities Wish The Newly-weds!
Bhavana, the popular actress finally got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Kannada film producer Naveen. The couple got engaged in a private ceremony, which was held in Kochi today in the presence of family members and close friends.
The bride-to-be Bhavana looked simply gorgeous in the amber brown lehenga saree by Label'M, while groom-to-be Naveen looked dashing in a traditional cream-coloured kurta and white dhoti. The engagement picture has been going viral on social media.
If the reports are to be believed, Bhavana and Naveen are planning to enter the wedlock in August 2017, at a traditional ceremony which will be held in Bangalore. As per the latest updates, the families will announce the wedding date officially soon.
Check out the wedding pictures here....
Bhavana's close friends from the movie industry, Manju Warrier and Samyuktha Varma attended the engagement ceremony. Reportedly, the wedding will also be a private ceremony, which will be held in the presence of close friends and family.
The couple, who has been in a relationship from the past few years, were originally supposed to get married by mid-2016. But Bhavana and Naveen decided to postpone the wedding after the sudden demise of Bhavana's father Balachandran.
The actress is currently busy with the shooting of her upcoming project Adam, which will have Prithviraj in the lead role. Reportedly, Bhavana will be next seen in the Kannada remake of Dulquer Salmaan starrer Charlie.