TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Bhavana, the popular actress was allegedly kidnapped and assaulted by her former driver and his friends. As per the reports, Bhavana's car was hijacked from Athani, Angamaly on February 18 midnight.
Reportedly, the accused men created a fake accident and hijacked the actress's car from Athani. They have allegedly assaulted the actress and captured illicit photos and videos till they reached Palarivattom.
The accused left the car when they reached Vazhakkala, Kakkand and Bhavana sought shelter in the house of a popular actor-director who lives in the locality. It was the director who informed the police.
As per the sources, Bhavana's former driver Sunil Kumar aka Pulsar Suni, and current driver Martin are the main culprits. Reportedly, Sunil Kumar is a person with a serious criminal background.
Bhavana underwent a medical examination after filing the police complaint, at Ernakulam medical college. If the reports are to be believed, the actress has suffered some minor injuries post the attack.