TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Adam, the upcoming film of Prithviraj, which marks the directorial debut of Jinu Abraham, is all set to go on floors. Prominent Actress Bhavana was roped in to play an important role in this upcoming entertainer.
Recently, there were reports doing the rounds that Bhavana might pull out of the upcoming film. But now, certain reports have come out that the actress is all set to join the movie soon.
If reports are to be believed, the actress was initially a bit reluctant to join the first schedule of the film. But with the support extended to her by her friends, supporting actor and industry people, she decided to take up the decision to join the movie soon, which is really inspiring.
Reportedly, Bhavana will be playing a very pivotal role in the movie. Prithviraj and Bhavana were previously seen together in the movie Ivide, directed by Shyamaprasad that released in the year 2015.
Apart from Prithviraj and Bhavana, actor Narain will also be seen playing an important role in the movie. Prithviraj will appear in the role of a rich planter named Adam John Pothen.
The first schedule of the film will begin in the coming days in Kochi. The second schedule of the film will be shot in Scotland.