TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Dulquer Salmaan, the young actor finally released the much-awaited lyric video of Kerala Manninayi song, from his recently released movie CIA-Comrade In America. The exceptional lyric video has crossed 23K views on YouTube, and is going viral on social media.
Kerala Manninayi, which is a very special song, can be called as one of the best compositions of National award-winner Gopi Sundar. The song lyrics of the song is partially taken from the classic song Balikudeerangale, of Vayalar-Devarajan team.
Surprisingly, the lyric has given credits to the song No Church In The Wild from the album Watch The Throne, for the tune of the song. Gopi Sundar, the music was earlier accused of copying songs from the popular western musical albums.
The song Kerala Manninayi is jointly sung by Dulquer Salmaan, Vaikom Vijayalakshmi, and G Sreeram, with Dr. Burn (Tamil), rZee (Malayalam) lending voice to the rap portions. The additional lyrics are penned by BK Harinarayanan.
Comrade In America, which revolves around the love story central character Aji John, a Pala-based youngster, has been receiving mixed reviews from the audiences and critics. CIA features newcomer Karthika Muralidharan as the female lead.