TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Mammootty, the megastar is playing the lead role in 7th Day fame Shyamdhar's upcoming untitled movie. Deepti Sati, the Nee-Na fame actress is all set to make a comeback to Mollywood, with the highly anticipated project.
Reportedly, Deepti is playing a Kochi-based IT professional in the movie, which stars Mammootty in the role of a teacher's training instructor. In a recent interview, the actress revealed that she is playing a bubbly character in the film, unlike her debut movie Nee-Na.
Deepti Sati feels that she is extremely fortunate to receive a chance to work with a veteran actor like Mammootty, at a very early stage of her acting career. The actress states that Mammootty and Asha Sharath were extremely helpful throughout the shoot.
Mammootty is playing the role of Rajakumaran, who migrates from Idukki to Kochi for his job. He is a man who has a special skill to tell stories and considers his each student, as a kid. He transforms each and every incident which happens in his life into small stories, and entertain his students.
Asha Sharath, Dileesh Pothan, Hareesh Kanaran, Sohan Seenulal, etc. essay the supporting roles. Newcomer Ratheesh Ravi has penned the screenplay and dialogues. The untitled movie is produced by the banner MSM Cinemas.