- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Review: A Tale Dedicated To All The Die-hard Fans Of Mohanlal!
- When Nimisha Sajayan Met Mohanlal & Manju Warrier!
- Odiyan: Mohanlal & Manju Warrier Shoot For A Song Sequence!
- Mohanlal's Odiyan: An Update On Narain's Role In The Movie!
- Manju Warrier Is Brimful Of Energy In This New Teaser Of Mohanlal!
- Odiyan: Manju Warrier's Look From The Film Is Out!
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
Ever after actor Dileep's arrest on July 10, 2017, over his alleged involvement on the actress attack case, a lot of speculations have been doing rounds regarding his personal life and rumours started popping up in connection with his ex-wife, Manju Warrier. Rumour mills didn't even spare the name of Meenakshi, their daughter.
Recently, rumours were doing the rounds that popular actress Manju Warrier had visited Dileep's ancestral house in Aluva, to meet her daughter Meenakshi. The news did spread like wildfire in no time. But, what is the truth? Did Manju Warrier visit her daughter at Dileep's house? Keep scrolling down to know what the truth is.
Earlier, rumours were rife that Manju Warrier was one among the first persons to bring up an allegation against Dileep. Reports also came in that Dileep has also named Manju Warrier in his bail plea.
Hence, there came speculations that were rife that Manju Warrier met her daughter to clear all kinds of misunderstandings, if any and prove her innocence.
Adding to it..
Interestingly, rumours also came in that during the actress's visit to Dileep's house Kavya Madhavan received Manju Warrier, but Manju's daughter Meenkashi, had refused to see her mother initially.
But, What Is The Truth?
Now, according to the latest reports that have come in, sources close to Manju Warrier have strongly denied all these. Reportedly, Manju Warrier was in Kolkata, as she was busy with the shoot of her upcoming film Aami.
It is not for the first time that Manju Warrier & Meenakhsi are being dragged to news, upon Dileep's arrest. There were rumours that Manju Warrier might move to court seeking the custody of her daughter. But, all these were dismissed as mere rumours.
Dileep’s Bail Plea..
Meanwhile, the hearing on Dileep's fresh bail plea with the High Court was completed on August 22, 2017. The verdict on the same is expected to be announced on Tuesday (August 29, 2017).