- Malayalam Movies 2017 Box Office Report: The Superhits Of The Year!
- Malayalam Movies 2017! Top 5 First Week Grossers At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Comrade In America-CIA Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
- Comrade In America-CIA Box Office: 77 Days Kerala Collections
- Comrade In America-CIA Box Office: 66 Days Kerala Collections
- 50 Days Of Comrade In America-CIA: The Team Releases A Special Trailer!
CIA-Comrade In America, the recently released Dulquer Salmaan movie has been receiving pretty good reviews from the audiences and critics. But most of the audiences are unaware of Fahadh Faasil's role in the Amal Neerad movie.
Interestingly, Fahadh Faasil has played a huge part in the movie, by lending voice to the role of Che Guevara. The actor turned a dubbing artist for the first time in his career, upon the request of his dear friend Amal Neerad.
Director Amal had earlier tried a few other dubbing voices for the role of Che Guevara, played by Big B fame Sumith Naval. But he was totally unsatisfied with the results and felt that character is missing an impact.
Later, Amal realised that Fahadh's voice will be perfect for the character while having a casual chat with him. When he approached the actor for the same, he got really excited and immediately agreed to dub for the character.
It took 2 days for Fahadh Faasil to complete the dubbing. The usage of Travancore slang for the character of Che Guevara instantly got clicked, and has been receiving exceptional reviews from the audiences and critics.
In a recent interview, Amal Neerad had revealed that he always wanted veteran actor Thilakan to dub for the character of Karl Marx, since he thought about the concept of CIA. But it remained as a dream.