- Kammara Sambhavam Team Will Be Back With Another Movie!
- Dileep, Kavya Madhavan And Meenakshi's New Picture Together Go Viral!
- Dileep's Professor Dinkan: What's The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Meenakshi’s Dubsmash Video Imitating Dileep Is A Big Hit!
- Kammara Sambhavam: The New Trailer Of The Dileep Starrer Is Spellbinding!
- Kammara Sambhavam Box Office: Breaks Some Big Records On The Opening Weekend!
Vineeth Sreenivasan, the multi-faceted talent of has already established himself as one of leading young film-makers of M'town. As per the latest updates, Vineeth is all set to team up with Dileep, the janapriyanayakan.
If the reports are to be true, the young film-maker will associate with Dileep for his next directorial venture, which is expected to start rolling by the beginning of 2018. However, the actor-director duo is yet to confirm the reports.
Dileep was the producer of Vineeth Sreenivasan's debut directorial venture Malarvadi Arts Club, which was released in 2010. The movie marked the debut of several popular actors including Nivin Pauly and Aju Varghese.
Vineeth Sreenivasan's last directorial venture Jacobinte Swargarajyam was a critical and commercial success. The director was expected to begin the works of his much-awaited project Thira 2, in 2017.
But as per the sources close to the film-maker, he has no plans to kickstart Thira 2 anytime soon. Instead, Vineeth Sreenivasan is planning to concentrate on his acting career and has some promising projects in his kitty.
Dileep, on the other hand, is currently busy with the filming of the upcoming Arun Gopi movie, Ramaleela. He will join the second schedule of Rathish Ambat's Kammara Sambhavam, after completing Ramaleela.