TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Vineeth Sreenivasan, the multi-faceted talent of has already established himself as one of leading young film-makers of M'town. As per the latest updates, Vineeth is all set to team up with Dileep, the janapriyanayakan.
If the reports are to be true, the young film-maker will associate with Dileep for his next directorial venture, which is expected to start rolling by the beginning of 2018. However, the actor-director duo is yet to confirm the reports.
Dileep was the producer of Vineeth Sreenivasan's debut directorial venture Malarvadi Arts Club, which was released in 2010. The movie marked the debut of several popular actors including Nivin Pauly and Aju Varghese.
Vineeth Sreenivasan's last directorial venture Jacobinte Swargarajyam was a critical and commercial success. The director was expected to begin the works of his much-awaited project Thira 2, in 2017.
But as per the sources close to the film-maker, he has no plans to kickstart Thira 2 anytime soon. Instead, Vineeth Sreenivasan is planning to concentrate on his acting career and has some promising projects in his kitty.
Dileep, on the other hand, is currently busy with the filming of the upcoming Arun Gopi movie, Ramaleela. He will join the second schedule of Rathish Ambat's Kammara Sambhavam, after completing Ramaleela.