TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Dileep, the janapriyanayakan was expected to join hands with P Balachandra Kumar, the Cowboy director, for his upcoming project. According to the latest rumours, the movie which was titled as Pick Pocket, has been shelved.
If the reports are to be believed, the team decided to drop Pick Pocket after lead actor Dileep backed out from the project. However, the makers are yet to make an official confirmation on the reports.
Even though the actual reason behind Dileep's withdrawal from the project is unknown, some sources suggest that the actor was not happy with the final script. His highly busy schedule has also been pointed out as the reason.
Dileep recently joined the second schedule of his highly ambitious upcoming project Kammara Sambhavam. Reportedly, the actor is playing a 90-year-old man in the movie, which is directed by Rathish Ambat and penned by Murali Gopy.
After finishing Kammara Sambhavam, Dileep will join the sets of the upcoming project Professor Dinkan, directed by Ramachandra Babu. The movie, which is said to be a fantasy thriller, will have Dileep in the role of a magician.
Ramaleela, the next project of Dileep, has been expected to hit the theatres on July 7. The movie, which is directed by newcomer Arun Gopy and scripted by director Sachy, will have Dileep in the role of a politician.