- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Mohanlal & Director Siddique Will Team Up Yet Again!
- Malayalam Movies 2017, So Far: When Experienced Film-makers Disappointed Us!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mukesh, Siddique & Others If In Harihar Nagar Is Remade Now?
- Dileep-Siddique Team's Next Movie To Come Out In 2018?
- MUST READ! Mammootty's Bhaskar The Rascal Goes To Bollywood!
Veteran film-maker Siddique is considered to be the director with a midas touch. Well, the good number of blockbusters that he has to his credit speak volumes about that.
His films sell like hot cakes in remake markets and most of his recent Malayalam films have had a remake version in various other regional languages.
The director, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film, the Jayasurya starrer Fukri, recently opened up about the Malayalam film of his, which received heavy thrashing and maximum negative reviews, despite being a huge hit.
According to him, it was the Dileep starrer Bodyguard, for which he received the maximum thrashing. Siddique opened up about this in an interview given to Radio Mango Spotlight.
The director also revealed that he received initial negative reviews upon the film's release and that really did hurt him a lot. But, it also should be noted that the film was a big hit at the box office.
The film was also remade to many other languages. He himself remade the movie in to Tamil as Kaavalan with Vijay and as Bodyguard with Salman Khan in Hindi. Both the films were huge successes at the box office.