- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
Dulquer Salmaan and Mohanlal, the young star and the complete actor of Mollywood gave a great start to the year 2017 with the releases of their movies, Jomonte Suvisheshangal and Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, respectively.
Even though both the movies have already been declared as blockbusters, Mohanlal's Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol is performing better than Dulquer Salmaan's Jomonte Suvisheshangal. But, according to the latest updates, Dulquer has beaten Mohanlal in satellite rights.
Reportedly, popular Malayalam television channel Mazhavil Manorama has bagged the satellite rights of Jomonte Suvisheshangal, for a whopping 6.10 Crores. The satellite rights of Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol has been bagged by Surya TV for 5.80 Crores.
Dulquer Salmaan has thus become the only young star to enter the league of Mollywood actors with the highest satellite value. Mohanlal, Mammootty, and Dileep are the other Malayalam actors with the highest satellite values.
Thus, the actor has once again proved his influence upon the audiences, especially the families and kids. However, Jomonte Suvisheshangal failed to beat the record set by the all time highest grosser of the industry, Pulimurugan.
Jomonte Suvisheshangal had made a whopping collection of 9.23 Crores, when it completed its first week at the box office. Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, on the other hand, has reportedly made almost 13 Crores, in one week.