TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
It seems like Dulquer Salmaan's upcoming film Solo, which marks the Mollywood debut of film-maker Bejoy Nambiar, has something really special and different to offer for the audiences.
Reportedly, Dulquer Salmaan will be seen in different get-ups in this upcoming film and one such look of the actor has gone viral on social media circuits, at the word go.
In one of the recent pictures taken from the sets of the movie, Dulquer Salmaan was spotted in an army man look. It is for the first time that Dulquer Salmaan is wearing the army uniform for a film.
If reports are to be believed, Dulquer Salmaan will be seen essaying an army man in one of the sections of the film. Earlier, it was also reported that Bollywood actor Dino Morea will make his Mollywood debut playing the role of an army officer in Solo.
The filming of Solo is currently progressing and makers of the film are planning to release the film as a bilingual, in Malayalam and Tamil.
Apart from Dulquer Salmaan, Solo also features Sai Dhansika, Nasser, Suhasini, Sruthi Hariharan etc., in important roles.