- Dulquer Salmaan Garners The Praise Of Prakash Raj!
- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- SUPERB! Dulquer Salmaan And Shruti Hassan Shake Legs Together!
- Priya Varrier, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Who Made This Valentine's Day Special!
- The New Sensation Priya Varrier Reveals Her Biggest Dream!
- Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out A Special Gift To The Audiences On Valentine's Day!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Karwaan: Ronnie Screwvala Brings Dulquer Salmaan To Bollywood!
- Solo Box Office: 21 Days Kerala Collections
Dulquer Salmaan, the charming actor is joining hands with the Bollywood film-maker Bejoy Nambiar, for his Malayalam directorial debut, Solo. Director Bejoy and team recently wrapped up the shooting of the movie.
Solo, which is an anthology movie, reportedly features Dulquer Salmaan is five different roles. Interestingly, the actor will be appearing in five different get-ups for his characters in the movie, which is scripted by director Bejoy himself.
The Gangster Look
Dulquer Salmaan is playing a gangster in one of the segments, which will also have Manoj K Jayan in a pivotal role. Reportedly, Dulquer is appearing as the foster son of Manoj's character, who is also a notorious gangster.
One of the segments will feature Dulquer Salmaan in the role of a young soldier named Ramachandran in the movie. Senior actor Nassar will appear as Ramachandran's father.
The Beard-Spectacles Look
Dulquer will appear in a different get-up, with spectacles and beard in one of the segments. This segment will also feature model Arthi Venkatesh in a pivotal role.
The Rockstar Look
This is the most-talked look of Dulquer Salmaan from the movie. The actor is reportedly playing a rock singer in one of the segments. He will be sporting long hair and beard for his look in the portions.
Reportedly, Solo is a bilingual venture which will be simultaneously released in Malayalam and Tamil languages. The team ensures that Solo will be a totally different yet thoroughly entertaining movie experience, for the Malayali audiences.
Ann Augustine, Kabali fame Sai Dhansika, model Arthi Venkatesh, Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan, Marathi actress Sai Tamhankar, and Asha Jairam will appear as the leading ladies of the various segments of the movie.
Bollywood actor Dino Morea, Nassar, Suhasini, Prakash Belawadi, Neha Sharma, Soubin Shahir, R Parthipen, John Vijay, Sathish, Deepti Sati, Quashiq Mukherjee, Govind Menon, Siddharth Menon, Anson Paul, etc., appear in the supporting roles.
Sanu Varghese is the director of photography. Govind Menon and Siddharth Menon compose the music. Solo is jointly produced by Bejoy Nambiar and Abraham Mathew for the banners Getaway Films and Abaam Films.