- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
Solo, the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan-Bejoy Nambiar movie is one of the most awaited Malayalam projects of 2017. Recently, the team revealed an interesting fact about Solo, which marks the Mollywood debut of Bejoy.
Reportedly, the Dulquer Salmaan movie is an anthology film which consists of five short films. Each movie will have different female leads, while Dulquer himself essays the lead role in all the five.
Ann Augustine, the State award winner and model turned actress Arthi Venkatesh essay the female leads in two of the short films. The team is yet to reveal the names of the other three actresses who pair up with Dulquer Salmaan.
The first schedule of Solo was recently completed at the locations of Kochi and Athirapally. The second schedule of the movie is all set to begin in Shimla in a few days. Dulquer Salmaan is expected to rejoin the shoot by next week.
Solo, is scripted by Bejoy himself, who is a former associate of veteran film-maker Mani Ratnam. The movie, which is said to be a never-seen-before attempt in Mollywood, has been made as a Malayalam-Tamil bilingual.
If the reports are to be believed, Bejoy Nambiar is also planning to launch Dulquer Salmaan in Bollywood, with his next directorial venture. However, the actor and director haven't commented on the reports yet.