- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young Mollywood is teaming up with Bollywood film-maker Bejoy Nambiar for his Malayalam debut, Solo. The sources close to the team recently revealed the third leading lady of the much-awaited project.
Solo will feature popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan as one five female leads opposite Dulquer Salmaan. It is the second Mollywood outing of Sruthi, who made her Malayalam debut with the 2012 movie Cinema Company.
Sruthi is best known for her role in the path-breaking Kannada movie Lucia. More details regarding her character are expected to be revealed soon. Ann Augustine and model Arthi Venkatesh are also appearing as the female leads in Solo.
If the reports are to be true, the team has also roped in Marathi actress Sai Tamhankar and Asha Jairam to essay the other two female leads in the movie. However, the crew members are yet to make an official announcement about the same.
Solo, which is an anthology film which consists 5 short films, will also have Manoj K Jayan, Prakash Belawadi, director Quashiq Mukherjee, Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon, singer Siddharth Menon, Anson Paul, etc., in the supporting roles.
Dulquer Salmaan is playing the lead role in all the 5 short films in Solo, which is scripted and produced by director Bejoy Nambiar, himself. If things fall in place, the highly anticipated movie will hit the theatres in May 2017.