- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Reply To Taran Adarsh On Mammootty Promoting Karwaan Is A Must-read!
- Dulquer Salmaan Makes An Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Movie!
- When Will Dulquer Salmaan's Next Malayalam Movie Begin?
- Dulquer Salmaan Openly States His Love For Nayanthara!
- Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out a Cute Little Picture Of Maryam Seated In A Benz!
Dulquer Salmaan, the charming actor finally wrapped up his much-anticipated upcoming Amal Neerad project. Shibin Francis, the scriptwriter recently announced that the team has wrapped up the movie, through his Facebook page.
The movie, which marks the second collaboration of Dulquer Salmaan and Amal Neerad, is said to be a breezy love story. The duo first teamed up for Kullante Bharya, the segment directed by Amal Neerad in the anthology movie 5 Sundarikal.
As per the reports, the team is yet to finalise the title of the project. The movie will feature newcomer Karthika Muralidharan, the daughter of cinematographer CK Muralidharan, as the female lead opposite Dulquer Salmaan.
The movie revolves around Aji John, a Pala-based young man, who travels to America in search of his lady love. Dulquer Salmaan, who is essaying the central character Aji John, is said to be using the typical Kottayam dialect in the movie.
Soubin Shahir, Jinu Joseph, Tamil actor John Vijay, etc. appear in the supporting roles in the movie. Ranadive, the former cinematography assistant of Amal Neerad makes his debut as the DOP with the project.
Gopi Sundar composes the songs and background score. The project is produced by director Amal Neerad himself, along with his best buddy Anwar Rasheed, for the banners Amal Neerad Productions and Anwar Rasheed Entertainment.