TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Popular actress Gautami was supposed to stage a comeback to Mollywood, after a gap of 14 years with the film Viswasapoorvam Mansoor, directed by P T Kunju Muhammed.
Later, the Malayalam film audiences who were eager to see her onscreen yet again, were left disappointed when the actress opted out of the project due to personal reasons.
But now, it has been confirmed that Gautami will be soon seen in a Malayalam film. Yes, the actress has been roped in to play an important role in Kukku Surendran's upcoming movie E.
Reportedly, E will be a movie in the lines of a horror thriller. The film is being produced by popular director Sangeeth Sivan. Nothing much has been revealed about the role of Gautami in the movie.
The pooja of E was held on March 26, 2017 and the film, went on floors on the very next day. Kukku Surendran has directed movies like Oraal, Race, Veeralipattu etc., in the past.
Interestingly, Gautami's previous venture in Malayalam was Balachandra Menon starrer Varum Varunnu Vannu, which released in the year 2003. We hope that the actress makes a powerful comeback with E.