TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
After a scintillating start at the box office, Prithviraj starrer Ezra is continuing the same momentum, with the film running to packed houses in many of the centres that it released.
Ezra, which hit the theatres on February 10, 2017, has completed 12 days now and the box office collections of the film from the first 10 days are out.
Reportedly, the movie has minted a gross collection of 20.12 Crores from its first 10 days of run in Kerala. The box office collections of the movie was updated through the official Facebook page of the movie. Take a look at the Facebook post..
Ezra also released in rest of the parts of India on February 17, 2017. The movie did release in a record number of screens and reportedly, the film went on to fetch 1.57 Crores within 3 days of its run, which itself is a record.
The weekday collections are also pretty good for Ezra with housefull being registered for most of the evening shows. Two Malayalam films are slated for release this week, in the form of Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aby and Jayaraj's Veeram.