TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Ezra, starring Prithviraj, Priya Anand and Tovino Thomas in the lead roles did hit the theatres on February 10, 2017. The film, which released in close to 125 theatres in Kerala, has taken a grand opening at the Kerala box office.
If reports are to be believed, Ezra has made approximately 2.65 Crores on its opening day. Going by this box office collections, the film is now in the top 5 day 1 grossers in Mollywood.
Reportedly, the movie has even overtaken the collection of Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, which had made an amount of 2.62 Crores on its opening day. Ezra, has also registered the best opening day figures for a Prithviraj movie.
In Kochi multiplexes, the movie did set a record by collecting 16.81 Lakhs in the opening day. The film even went on to break the record set by Jomonte Suviseshangal and Pulimurugan.
The advanced booking for the movie was mighty impressive and going by the status, there was an increase in the shows at Kochi multiplexes.
The initial reviews for the movie have been largely positive and going by the reports, a big hit is on the way in Mollywood. Ezra, directed by Jay K has been tagged by the audiences as the first genuine horror-thriller of Malayalam.