- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
- How Fahadh Faasil Reacted To The Speculations Regarding Nazriya Nazim's Career Coming To An End!
- ‘I Love You Nazriya With All I Have And Everything I Am’, Says Fahadh Faasil!
- Fahadh Faasil To Play An Important Role In Kumbalangi Nights!
- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
Fahadh Faasil is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after actors of contemporary Malayalam cinema. As per the latest reports, Fahadh Faasil is currently all set to team up with the senior film-maker Sathyan Anthikad, for his next project.
According to the latest updates, the actor-director duo, who last teamed up for the super hit movie Oru Indian Pranayakadha, is joining hands for a project which will be scripted by the senior actor-writer, Sreenivasan.
If the reports are to be believed, Sreenivasan and Sathyan Anthikad, who were supposed to join hands after a long gap of 15 years with a Mohanlal movie, have dropped the project. Instead, the duo is currently working on the Fahadh project.
Sources suggest that Fahadh Faasil is extremely impressed with the plot, and is keen to do the project. The rest of the star cast, technical crew, and further details of the highly anticipated project is expected to be revealed soon.
Fahadh Faasil is currently busy with the shooting of his much-awaited movie Carbon, which is directed by cinematographer-director Venu. The actor will next join the second schedule of the Anwar Rasheed project, Trance.