- Varathan Is All Set To Score Big; The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Soars To Newer Heights On Second Day!
- When Fahadh Faasil Expressed His Love For Andrea Jeremiah And Got Royally Rejected
- Varathan Box Office Day 1 Collections: The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Gets A Fabulous Opening!
- Varathan Review: A Scintillating Experience That Deserves To Be Savoured From The Theatres!
- Varathan Twitter Review: Here's What The Audiences Have To Say About The Fahadh Faasil Starrer
- Is Fahadh Faasil Also A Part Of This Much Awaited Malayalam Movie?
Anwar Rasheed, the man with a midas touch, is all set to do the director's job, yet again, after a gap. More importantly, this man will be seen teaming up with Fahadh Faasil, for a project which will rank at the top in the list of the most awaited movies.
Ever since, it was heard that Fahadh Faasil and Anwar Rasheed are teaming up for a movie, there were a lot of speculations regarding the project. Now, the makers have zeroed in on a title for the movie.
Reportedly, Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed movie has been titled as Trance and the first look poster of the film is doing the rounds in the social media. Trance is being planned as an April 2018 release.
Well, the title of the film definitely looks interesting and what's more exciting is the strong technical department of the movie. The film, produced under the banner of Anwar Rasheed Entertainments will have its cinematography department handled by Amal Neerad.
Oscar Award winner Resul Pookkuutty is also a part of this mega project. Vincent Vadakkan is the writer of the movie. Speculations are doing the rounds that the major portions of the film will be shot in Kanyakumari.
The previous full-length feature film of Anwar rasheed was the 2012 movie Usthad Hotel. The film-maker had directed a segment featuring Fahadh Faasil in the anthology movie Anchu Sundarikal.