- How Fahadh Faasil Reacted To The Speculations Regarding Nazriya Nazim's Career Coming To An End!
- ‘I Love You Nazriya With All I Have And Everything I Am’, Says Fahadh Faasil!
- Fahadh Faasil To Play An Important Role In Kumbalangi Nights!
- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
Here is an exciting news for the fans of Fahadh Faasil. If the reports are to be believed, Fahadh Faasil might essay the lead role in the upcoming directorial venture of veteran film-maker Mani Ratnam.
According to the rumour mills, Mani Ratnam has been considering Fahadh for the lead role in his upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Earlier, it was reported that Telugu star Ram Charan has been finalised for the director's next.
It is yet to be revealed whether Fahadh Faasil will replace Ram Charan as the lead actor of the project, or has been considered for a totally different project. The actor has not reacted to the rumours yet.
Fahadh Faasil was the original choice for the lead role in Mani Ratnam's popular movie OK Kanmani. But, the actor turned down the offer due to his lack of fluency in Tamil. The role was later played by Dulquer Salmaan.
But now, Fahadh is confident about his Tamil communication skills and is foraying into Kollywood with the upcoming M Raja movie, Velaikkaran. The actor will be next seen in the Thiagarajan Kumararajan movie, along with Vijay Sethupathi.
In Malayalam, Fahadh Faasil has been receiving highly positive reviews for his recent release Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum. We really hope that the actor would say 'yes' to the master director Mani Ratnam, this time.