TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Fahadh Faasil, the versatile actor is all set to share the screen with talented actress Mamtha Mohandas. In a recent interview, Mamtha revealed that she is teaming up with Fahadh, for the upcoming Venu project.
Reportedly, the movie which marks the third directorial outing of the renowned cinematographer-director, is a raw suspense thriller. Details regarding Fahadh and Mamtha's roles in the movie is expected to be revealed soon.
As per the reports, the major portion of the movie, which also consists of adventure element, will be majorly shot in forest areas. Interestingly, the team is planning to use sync sound technology for the movie.
Mamtha Mohandas, who is highly excited about teaming up with Fahadh Faasil and director Venu for the first time, stated that it is a kind of film which she has never done before. Venu's Munnariyippu is one of her personal favourites.
The actress is reportedly all set to be active in the film industry hereafter and has some promising projects in her kitty. Mamtha will be next seen in the upcoming Prithviraj starring crossover movie Detroit Crossing.
Fahadh Faasil, on the other hand, is currently busy with the final schedule filming of the Rafi movie Role Models. His another upcoming project, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum will hit the theatres by mid-2017.