TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Manju Warrier starrer C/O Saira Banu, the film which was praised by the audiences and critics, had done a decent business at the box office. Now, here is an interesting information about this movie, which is quite unknown to many.
C/O Saira Banu, also featured Amala Akkineni in an important role along with Manju Warrier and the veteran actress had played the role of a lawyer. Interestingly, Fahadh Faasil was the initial choice for the role of this lawyer.
It was in a recent interview that RJ Shaan, the script writer of the film opened about this. Reportedly, initialy the makers had sketched the character as a male Lawyer and planned to cast Fahadh Faasil in that role.
Interestingly, the script writer also narrated the story to Fahadh Faasil and the actor had agreed to do it. Later, Fahadh Faasil had to opt out due to his busy schedules.
It was Manju Warrier who suggested to make the character a female lawyer and thus, popular actress Amala Akkineni stepped in to the shoes of the character. The actress made a powerul comeback to Malayalam films, with her role in the film.