- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly is all set to essay the lead role in actress turned film-maker Geetu Mohandas, in her first Malayalam feature film venture Moothon. In the recent interview given to Manorama, Geetu opened up about working with Nivin.
The director, who is all excited about her first Malayalam venture, stated that she is feeling nervous about working with Nivin Pauly. Geetu feels that making a film with an actor like him who has a star image, is a huge responsibility.
According to the director, both the Nivin Pauly's fans and other audience groups expect her to make use of both the acting talent and star status of the actor. Geetu Mohandas states that she is trying to cater to both the sides with Moothon.
Reportedly, Nivin is appearing in a very different get-up in the movie and will be using Jesri slang for his character. The team had recently revealed the actor's get-up through the first look poster of the movie, which had gone viral on social media.
Now, the makers are in search of a 14-year-old boy for one of the pivotal characters. Moothon is co-written by the Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap. Geetu's husband, the National award winning cinematographer Rajeev Ravi is the DOP.