- Dulquer Salmaan Pens A Note About One Of The Most Special Roles & Films Of His Career So Far!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Adorable Birthday Wishes For His Wife Amaal Will Make You Go 'Aww'
- Dulquer Salmaan's Brand New Still From His Next Movie Has Him In A Traditional Look!
- Dulquer Salmaan And Venkatesh To Team Up For A Telugu War Film?
- Dulquer Salmaan's Message Can Fill One With Positivity On This Special Day Of Eid!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Stunning Reply To All Those Who Are Spreading Negative Comments!
Dulquer Salman and Amaal Sufiya, the young star couple of M'town recently welcomed their first child, a baby girl. However, the reports suggest that Dulquer Salmaan is a little upset these days.
Recently, a picture of a newborn baby, which was claimed to be the first picture of Dulquer and Amaal's daughter, had gone viral on social media. But later, it was confirmed that that picture was fake.
The young actor, who is highly disappointed with the incident, reacted to it through his official Facebook page. Dulquer Salmaan requested his fans and well-wishers to respect their privacy, and stop spreading fake pictures.
He also ensured the fans that he will try to share as much as he can. If the reports are to be believed, Dulquer Salmaan, father Mammootty, and family members are deeply upset about this intrusion towards their privacy.
According to the close sources, the couple is yet to finalise a name for their little princess. Interestingly, the baby girl was born a day before the 38th wedding anniversary of her paternal grandparents, Mammootty and Sulfath.
Dulquer Salmaan is said to be planning to take a short break from his shooting schedule, to spend some quality time with Amaal and the baby. Comrade In America, the recent release of the actor, is running successfully at the theatres.