TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Dulquer Salman and Amaal Sufiya, the young star couple of M'town recently welcomed their first child, a baby girl. However, the reports suggest that Dulquer Salmaan is a little upset these days.
Recently, a picture of a newborn baby, which was claimed to be the first picture of Dulquer and Amaal's daughter, had gone viral on social media. But later, it was confirmed that that picture was fake.
The young actor, who is highly disappointed with the incident, reacted to it through his official Facebook page. Dulquer Salmaan requested his fans and well-wishers to respect their privacy, and stop spreading fake pictures.
He also ensured the fans that he will try to share as much as he can. If the reports are to be believed, Dulquer Salmaan, father Mammootty, and family members are deeply upset about this intrusion towards their privacy.
According to the close sources, the couple is yet to finalise a name for their little princess. Interestingly, the baby girl was born a day before the 38th wedding anniversary of her paternal grandparents, Mammootty and Sulfath.
Dulquer Salmaan is said to be planning to take a short break from his shooting schedule, to spend some quality time with Amaal and the baby. Comrade In America, the recent release of the actor, is running successfully at the theatres.