- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar To Team Up With Mysskin's Associate
- Kaattu: It's A Wrap For The Asif Ali-Murali Gopy Starrer!
- Mammootty-Ajai Vasudev Movie Gets A Title?
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Joins Murali Gopy-Asif Ali Team's Kaattu!
- Mammootty-Ajai Vasudev Movie: Here Is An Interesting Update!
- 3 Lead Actresses Roped In For Mammootty's Next Movie!
Samuthirakkani will make his debut in Malayalam as a film-maker, with the upcoming film Aakasha Mittayi, starring Jayaram. Earlier, popular actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar was roped in to play the leading lady of the film.
Later, it was reported that the actress had walked out of the project and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar herself confirmed the reports through her twitter page.
Nothing much was disclosed about the reason behind Varalaxmi Sarathkumar backing out of the project. Many speculations were doing the rounds and now Samuthirakkani has opened up on the reason behind the actress's walkout.
According to the film-maker, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar was not happy with the hotel in which her stay was arranged. In fact, she was also unhappy with the food served.
This had led to an argument between the actress and the production assistants, which forced the actress to opt out of the project. Samuthirakkani also stated that he is not against the decision of the actress and asked her to make sure that all the issues would end with this.
Now, actress Ineya has replaced Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in the movie. The Jayaram starrer is the Malayalam remake of Samuthirakkani's film Appa.