TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Take Off, the highly acclaimed film, which is definitely one among the best Malayalam movies of this decade has gone on to win big at the IFFI 2017, Goa.
Parvathy, who essayed the lead role of Sameera in the film has been adjudged as the Best Female Actor at the IFFI 2017. Similarly, Mahesh Narayanan, who directed this masterclass movie has also won a special jury award for Take Off.
It is for the first time that a Malayalam actress is winning the Best Actress title at the International Film Festival Of India. Undoubtedly, it is a big achievement for Parvathy, who made the character Sameera, a memorable one with her stunning performance.
Earlier, Take Off went on to become one among the many films to particpate in the competition category at IFFI 2017. The film was also screened at the Indian Panorama section.
Apart from Parvathy and Maneesh Narayan, producers Shebin Backer and Anto Joseph were also present for the closing ceremony of IFFI 2017. Take Off, which narrated the tale of a group of nurses who get trapped in Iraq dueing a war time, has been jointly scripted by Mahesh Narayanan and PV Shaji Kumar.