TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Celebrity kids have had a good time in the Malayalam film industry of late, with the likes of Prithviraj, Dulquer Salmaan, Fahadh Faasil etc., proving their worth as quality actors and stars.
Recently, a few pictures of Malavika Jayaram, daughter of actor Jayaram were doing the rounds on social media and instantly, rumours spread like wildfire, regarding the youngster's entry to films.
Amidst all the speculations doing the rounds regarding Malavika Jayaram's entry to films, actor jayaram has come up with a clarification, which should definitely put all the rumours to rest.
In a recent interview given to Manorama News, Jayaram was asked whether Malavika is planning an entry to films to which Jayaram stated that Malavika isn't that keen about acting and hasn't expressed any interest on the same. He pointed out that the photo, which is doing the rounds was taken during a wedding function attended by the family.
Jayaram also stated that, Malavika has completed her degree course and at present, is planning to do a sports related course abroad.
Meanwhile, Jayaram is gearing up for the big release of his upcoming film Achayans, scheduled to hit the theatres on May 19, 2017.