- Namitha Pramod Is Not A Part Of WCC And The Actress Speaks Up About The Same!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Role Models Box Office: 14 Days Kerala Collections
- Role Models Box Office: 4 Days Collections At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Role Models Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Role Models Movie Review: A Strictly Average Affair
It has been quite some time since we saw Namitha Pramod on screen. Well, to make up for that, the actress is all set to appear in a couple of promising projects.
One among those will be the Dileep starrer Professor Dinkan, which marks the directorial debut of cinematographer K Ramachandra Babu.
In a recent interview given to Times Of India, the director of the film confirmed that Namitha Pramod will be a part of this project, scripted by Rafi.
The film-maker revealed that in Professor Dinkan Namitha Pramod will be appearing as the daughter of Rafi, who plays a magician in the film. Reportedly, Dileep will be seen as a person who learns the magic tricks from Rafi's character.
This film will mark the fourth association of Dileep and Namitha Pramod. Earlier, she had played important roles in the Dileep movies, Villali Veeran and Chandrettan Evideya.
Certain reports also did come out that Namitha Pramod will be playing an important role in Dileep's another upcoming venture, Kammara Sambhavam.
Meanwhile, Namitha Pramod will be next seen in the film Role Models, directed by Rafi. The actress plays the leading lady in the film, which has Fahadh Faasil as the male lead.