- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Mohanlal Releases An All-new Still Of Him As Odiyan Manikyan!
- Mayaanadhi: Mohanlal Is All Praises For The Movie!
- Mohanlal Races Ahead Of Superstar Rajinikanth & Here Is How!
- Is A Mohanlal-Mani Ratnam Movie On Cards?
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
Mohanlal and Manju Warrier, one of the most-celebrated star pairs of Malayalam movie industry is joining hands once again for the upcoming movie Villain. Recently, director B Unnikrishnan opened up about working with Mohanlal and Manju, through his Facebook post.
The director shared a picture with Mohanlal and Manju, which was clicked during the shoot of Villain, with the tagline 'It was great to to work with two of our greatest actors ever'. The picture has been going viral on social networking sites.
Villain will mark the first collaboration of B Unnikrishnan with Manju Warrier, whom he always quoted as his favourite actress. The director is joining hands with Mohanlal for the fourth time in his career, after Madampi, Grandmaster, and Mr. Fraud.
The B Unnikrishnan also marks the fifth association of Mohanlal-Manju Warrier duo. Manju shared the screen with Mohanlal for the first time, in the 1977-released blockbuster movie Aaram Thampuran, which was directed by Shaji Kailas.
Manju Warrier last joined hands with Mohanlal for Ennum Eppozhum, directed by Sathyan Anthikad. The due will team up once again for the upcoming VA Shrikumar Menon project Odiyan, which is expected to start rolling soon.
The actress is reportedly playing the wife of Mathew Manjooran, the character played by Mohanlal, in Villain. Her role in the movie is said to be a brief yet important one. Villain is expected to hit the theatres by the end of June, as Mohanlal's Eid release.