- When Mohanlal Watched The FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals!
- Neerali Box Office Collections Day 4: Mohanlal's Film Set To Become A Big Disappointment
- Neerali Box Office Collections: Opens On A Decent Note
- Neerali Box Office Prediction: A Strong Opening On The Cards For This Mohanlal Starrer?
- Neerali Review: A Dwindling Cliffhanger That Manages To Thrill At Parts!
- Neerali Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Mohanlal Starrer!
Mohanlal and Manju Warrier, one of the most-celebrated star pairs of Malayalam movie industry is joining hands once again for the upcoming movie Villain. Recently, director B Unnikrishnan opened up about working with Mohanlal and Manju, through his Facebook post.
The director shared a picture with Mohanlal and Manju, which was clicked during the shoot of Villain, with the tagline 'It was great to to work with two of our greatest actors ever'. The picture has been going viral on social networking sites.
Villain will mark the first collaboration of B Unnikrishnan with Manju Warrier, whom he always quoted as his favourite actress. The director is joining hands with Mohanlal for the fourth time in his career, after Madampi, Grandmaster, and Mr. Fraud.
The B Unnikrishnan also marks the fifth association of Mohanlal-Manju Warrier duo. Manju shared the screen with Mohanlal for the first time, in the 1977-released blockbuster movie Aaram Thampuran, which was directed by Shaji Kailas.
Manju Warrier last joined hands with Mohanlal for Ennum Eppozhum, directed by Sathyan Anthikad. The due will team up once again for the upcoming VA Shrikumar Menon project Odiyan, which is expected to start rolling soon.
The actress is reportedly playing the wife of Mathew Manjooran, the character played by Mohanlal, in Villain. Her role in the movie is said to be a brief yet important one. Villain is expected to hit the theatres by the end of June, as Mohanlal's Eid release.