TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Mohanlal and Manju Warrier, one of the most-celebrated star pairs of Malayalam movie industry is joining hands once again for the upcoming movie Villain. Recently, director B Unnikrishnan opened up about working with Mohanlal and Manju, through his Facebook post.
The director shared a picture with Mohanlal and Manju, which was clicked during the shoot of Villain, with the tagline 'It was great to to work with two of our greatest actors ever'. The picture has been going viral on social networking sites.
Villain will mark the first collaboration of B Unnikrishnan with Manju Warrier, whom he always quoted as his favourite actress. The director is joining hands with Mohanlal for the fourth time in his career, after Madampi, Grandmaster, and Mr. Fraud.
The B Unnikrishnan also marks the fifth association of Mohanlal-Manju Warrier duo. Manju shared the screen with Mohanlal for the first time, in the 1977-released blockbuster movie Aaram Thampuran, which was directed by Shaji Kailas.
Manju Warrier last joined hands with Mohanlal for Ennum Eppozhum, directed by Sathyan Anthikad. The due will team up once again for the upcoming VA Shrikumar Menon project Odiyan, which is expected to start rolling soon.
The actress is reportedly playing the wife of Mathew Manjooran, the character played by Mohanlal, in Villain. Her role in the movie is said to be a brief yet important one. Villain is expected to hit the theatres by the end of June, as Mohanlal's Eid release.