- Jayaraj To Direct Renji Panicker In His Next!
- Veeram Movie Review: A Grand Visual Treat, Minus Performances
- Veeram: 5 Reasons To Watch The Jayaraj-Kunal Kapoor Movie
- Before Veeram: A Journey Through The Top 5 Works Of Jayaraj!
- WOW! Aamir Khan Is All Praises For Veeram's Trailer!
- Much Like Veeram: Malayalam Movies Which Were Based On William Shakespeare’s Plays!
- Prithviraj's Strong Statement, Update On Dulquer Salmaan's Solo & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
Veeram, the prestigious project of veteran film-maker Jayaraj, is one of the most awaited Malayalam movies of the recent times. The film, which is touted to be the costliest Malayalam movie ever, is finally set to hit the theatres.
If reports are to be believed, the makers of the film have zeroed in February 24, 2017 as the release date of the movie. The film will be brought to the theatres by Lal Joses's LJ Films.
Earlier, there were reports that Veeram was eyeing the month of January for its release. But, the theatre strike did push ahead the release dates of most of the movies, which were planned as January releases.
Movies like Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, Jomonte Suviseshangal, Fukri, Ezra etc., which were planned as Christmas releases are hitting the theatres one by one. According to the latest reports, new Malayalam films would hit the theatres after mid-February and Veeram will be one among them.
Veeram, which has been made simultaneously in English and Hindi, features Kunal Kapoor in the lead role. Veeram is also in the contention for the Oscar awards and one of the songs of the film has been shortlisted for the Best Original Score category.