- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Accused To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Director Talks About Kalabhavan Mani's Commitment In His Last Tamil Movie
- Meet Malavika Nair, The New Child Artist Turned Actress In M'Town!
- CONFIRMED: Kalabhavan Mani's Death Was Not Natural!
- Kalabhavan Mani Was Not In Touch With Brother Ramakrishnan: Sabu
- Kalabhavan Mani's Death: Things Take An Ugly Turn
Kalabhavan Mani's death was a great shock to the Malayalam movie audiences. It was suspected that Mani's death was not natural, and the investigation team had suggested that it might be a suicide or murder.
But now, the police team has decided to wrap up the investigation upon the actor's death. According to the investigation team members, the evidences found are not accurate enough to prove whether it was a murder of suicide.
As per the reports, the investigation team opines that Kalabhavan Mani death investigation should be handover to a National investigative agency. However, the authorities are yet to take a final decision upon the team's suggestion.
Recently R L V Kalabhavan Mani's brother had stated the family's disbelief over the police investigation, and requested the Government to handover the case to CBI. Ramakrishnan had dismissed the chances of suicide, and believes that it was cold-blooded murder.
Even though Kalabhavan Mani's close associates, including actors Jaffer Idukki and Tharikida Babu were suspected, the team failed to find any convincing evidence against them. However, the police team's decision to end the investigation has disappointed Mani's family and fans.