- Kavya Madhavan Is The Only Malayalam Actress In This Top 10 List!
- VIDEO: Meenakshi Dileep Celebrates Diwali!
- Dileep Is Out: What Next?
- Actress Attack Case: Kavya Madhavan To Seek Anticipatory Bail?
- This's How Dileep Spent His Parole Time!
- STAR IN MAKING! Meenakshi Dileep's New Picture Goes Viral
- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
Kavya Madhavan, the actress who recently married co-star Dileep, has filed a complaint to Ernakulam range IG, against the social media attack. Kavya and Dileep have been heavily thrashed is social media, post their marriage.
According to the actress's complaint, a few Facebook users have been thrashing her and posting vulgar comments on her Facebook page, post marriage. Reportedly, Kavya has mentioned the names of the users who have harassed her the most in the complaint.
A lady Circle Inspector of Kochi City Police personally met Kavya Madhavan at her residence, as a part of the enquiry. As per the reports, Dileep and Kavya are planning to move strongly against the harassment through the social media.
Both the Kavya Madhavan and Dileep were highly thrashed by the fans of the actor's ex-wife Manju Warrier and other social media users, after the marriage news came out. The attackers didn't even spare Dileep's daughter Meenakshi.
Kavya was given the tag of a home-wrecker, and the Manju Warrier fans verbally abused the actress for breaking Dileep-Manju relationship. But both Dileep and Kavya chose to not comment on the issue, and maintained a dignified silence.
As per the latest reports, Kavya Madhavan is planning to quit her acting career and concentrate on family life. The actress has reportedly backed out from all her committed projects, including Jeethu Joseph's women-centric film.