- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Kavya Madhavan might not be that active in films nowadays but still, her performances from her previous films continue to be in the news. The actress was previously seen in the film Pinneyum, directed by Adoor Gopalakrishnan.
The Dileep starrer movie had Kavya Madhavan in the role of Devi, the wife of the lead character in the movie. Her performance in the film had won her a lot of praises.
Now, Kavya Madhavan's portrayal of Devi in Pinneyum, has placed her in the race for the Best Actress title, at the Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne, which will be held in Melbourne from August 10, 2017 to August 22, 2017.
Importantly, Kavya Madhavan will compete for the title with other actresses like Alia Bhatt, Vidya Balan, Konkona Sen Sharma, Ratna Pathak Sha, Tanishtha Chatterjee etc., who have been nomitaed for various films.
Kavya Madhavan is the only Malayalam celebrity to have made it to the nomination list from the various categories. Well, it would be a tough competition for her but if she wins, it would definitely be another feather in the cap of her acting career, so far.