TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Kavya Madhavan, the popular actress who is going through a low phase in personal life, has reportedly quit Facebook. Kavya deactivated her official Facebook page, after the arrest of her husband, 'Janapriyanayakan' Dileep.
The actress's Facebook page was flooded with abusive messages and posts, after the police investigation team arrested Dileep, yesterday (July 10). The actor has been arrested on the charges of conspiracy to abduct and allegedly sexually assault a popular actress.
The official Facebook page of Laksyah, Kavya Madhavan's online clothing store, has also been deactivated. The police team had recently raided the Laksyah boutique in Edapally, Kochi, from where they found some solid evidences against Dileep.
If the reports are to be believed, Kavya Madhavan was well aware of Dileep's connections with the main accused of the actress attack case, Sunil Kumar alias Pulsar Suni. The police team is expected to interrogate Kavya and mother Shyamala, very soon.
Dileep, who was taken into custody on July 10 evening, has been remanded in judicial custody for the next 14 days. According to the sources close to the investigation team, the police might arrest more film industry members in the coming days.