- Malayalam Movies 2017! Top 5 First Week Grossers At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Dulquer Salmaan: Is He Now The Most Bankable Young Star Of Mollywood?
- Jomonte Suviseshangal Completes 50 Days: Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out A Message!
- Oru Mexican Aparatha Day 1 Box Office Collections: Breaks The Record Of Jomonte Suvisheshangal?
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Box Office: 39 Days Kerala Collections
- Revisiting Pulimurugan: 6 Records Of The Mohanlal Starrer That Are Hard To Break!
Here is a good news for the Malayalam movie audiences. Kerala Exhibitors Federation has finally decided to call off the cinema strike. The theatres of Kerala will start functioning from January 18, Wednesday.
The federation head Liberty Basheer and his associates decided to call off the cinema strike after a large number of members decided to quit the federation and join the new theatre owners association, formed under actor Dileep.
Reportedly, it was Dileep who played a major role in convincing the theatre owners to quit the Exhibitors Federation and form a new association. However, the industry members are extremely happy to know the news.
Several Mollywood celebrities, including actor Aju Varghese, congratulated Dileep and his for his brilliant movement which put an end to the cinema strike. The new theatre association will be officially announced on January 14.
Recently, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had openly criticised the Exhibitors Federation authorities for proceeding with the strike, by ignoring the producers association and Government's efforts to solve the issue.
If things fall in place, the delayed Christmas films, including Jomonte Suvisheshangal, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, Ezra, and Fukri will be released by the third and fourth weeks of January.