- Kunchacko Boban Is At His Best In This New Dance Number!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Kunchacko Boban's New Avatar Is A Big Treat for His Fans!
- Jayaram & Kunchacko Boban In Panchavarnathatha: A Glance At Their Looks From The Movie!
- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With This Superhit Film-maker?
- Shikkari Shambhu Box Office: 5 Days Collections
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
Ramante Edanthottam, the Kunchacko Boban starrer directed by Ranjith Sankar is one of the most awaited projects of 2017. The movie, which is said to be romantic comedy, will start rolling on February 7.
Lead actor Kunchacko Boban announced the news and revealed the latest poster of the movie through his official Facebook page, recently. The actor is playing the titular character Raman in the movies scripted by director Ranjith himself.
Reportedly, the movie narrates the intense love story of Raman, a man who is in his 40's. Kunchacko Boban is all excited about playing his real age on silver screen, for the first time.
The team is reportedly planning to cast a new face as the female lead opposite Kunchacko Boban in the movie. The rest of the cast and crew are yet to be revealed. Ramante Edanthottam will hit the theatres on May 12.
Kunchacko Boban, who is currently preparing for his role in Ramante Edanthottam, is all set to hit his upcoming project Take Off, soon. He is playing a Malayali nurse working in Iraq in the movie, directed by editor Mahesh Narayanan.
Ranjith Sankar's last venture, the Jayasurya starring horror thriller Pretham, was a critical and commercial success. The director is reportedly planning to direct a Mammootty project, after completing Ramante Edanthottam.