- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Before Aami: Box Office Analysis Of Kamal's Previous 5 Movies!
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- Manju Warrier In Odiyan: Get To Know About Actress's Role In The Movie!
- Malayalam Movies 2017: The Underrated Performances Of The Year!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Malayalam Actress Of 2017!
- Udaharanam Sujatha Box Office: 73 Days Kerala Collections!
- Fahadh Faasil And Amal Neerad To Team Up Yet Again?
Apart from the big hits that the industry has had in the year 2017 so far, the Malayalam movies of this year, did pave way for some fine performances of Malayalam actors.
It was good to see the entry of Malayalam movies that had some well-written roles, which in turn had offered the perfect platform for its lead actors to showcase their amazing ability.
Within these 6 months, we got to witness the Malayalam movies of big stars like Mammootty, Mohanlal and the young brigade of actors, but there were certain performances, which casted a magical spell on the audiences.
On this note, we take you through 5 noteworthy performances from Malayalam movies, released in this year, so far.
1. Fahadh Faasil (Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum)
This man is simply beyond description.At first, he impressed one and all with his short yet impactful performance in Take Off. But, towards the end of June, he came up with the film Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, in which he played the role of a petty thief.
His performance in the film is beyond comparisons as he brought in everything to make the character believable. The interval sequence of the movie is solely enough to measure the amazing skills of the actor.
2. Parvathy (Take Off)
Take Off, the film had a stellar star cast comprising of big actors of Mollywood. But, the film rallied around the character Sameera, played by actress Parvathy. The role demanded someone like Parvathy and she delivered the required, with an extra punch.
One can't imagine anyone else other than Parvathy, in the shoes of Sameera. Definitely, a performance that is sure to fetch her more number of awards.
3. Manju Warrier (C/O Saira Banu)
Well, Manju Warrier's C/O Saira Banu did go on to win wide praises, upon its release. Manju Warrier got to play a really different role in this film and moreover, the way in which she handled the accent was commendable. The role of Saira Banu was always safe in her hands and she never went overboard. Definitely, the best performance of this hugely talented actress, since her comeback to films.
Biju Menon (Rakshadhikari Baiju Oppu)
This man continues to amaze the audiences with the simplicity and the originality in the portrayal of characters. In Rakshadhikari Baiju Oppu, he played the title character, a man from the village, who likes to spend time with his friends.
On the papers, it might look an easy role to play but it definitely required someone like Biju Menon, who got to the skin of the character. His performance towards the climax sequences, which might seem to be a subtle one, has everything in it to talk volumes about this actor's amazing ability.
Angamaly Diaries Team
How can we miss out this entire team of Angamaly Diaries, which took us for a ride worth a million. In fact, the film featured a whole lot of newcomers in the lead roles but never showed any signs of inexperience on screen.
As a result, what the audiences got was a complete package of realistic performances. Each and every actor of this movie, deserves a huge round of applause.
Apart from the above mentioned actors, superstars Mammootty and Mohanlal too, impressed with their performances in the Malayalam movies The Great Father & Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol etc. Similarly, Kunchacko Boban too, showed us how good an actor he is with his portrayal of Shahid in Take Off.
Young actors, Dulquer Salmaan (Jomonte Suviseshangal), Prithviraj (Ezra), Nivin Pauly (Sakhavu), Asif Ali (Adventures Of Omanakuttan) etc., too had moments to cherish, with the actors in them proving their skills, yet again.