- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty, the megastar is reportedly joining hands with the National award-winner Salim Ahamed, once again. If the reports are to be true, the duo is teaming up for a new project, titled Mappila Khalasi.
According to some unconfirmed reports, Mammootty is playing the central character in the project which depicts the story of the Mappila Khalasis of Kozhikode. However, the actor and director are yet to confirm the news.
Sources suggest that the team is planning to start the filming of the movie after Mammootty completes his highly anticipated project, Raja 2. It is the third collaboration of Mammootty with Salim Ahamed.
The duo joined hands for the first time, for the family drama film Kunjananthante Kada, in which the megastar essayed the title role Kunjananthan. The movie was a critical success but failed to do well at the box office.
Pathemari, the second association of Mammootty and Salim Ahamed, emerged as both a critical and commercial success. The movie also bagged the National Film Award of 2015 for Best Malayalam Feature Film.
Mammootty recently wrapped up his upcoming Ranjith project, Puthan Panam. The actor will next join the sets of the upcoming Shyam Dhar movie. His next project, The Great Father will hit the theatres on March 30.