- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty and Vysakh, the highly celebrated actor-director duo is all set to join hands once again. The duo is teaming once again, for the sequel of the 2010-released blockbuster Pokkiri Raja.
Vysakh announced the news, in a recent interview. The project, which has been titled as Raja 2 is not a continuation of Pokkiri Raja. It narrates another episode in the life of the character Raja, played by Mammootty.
Pokkiri Raja, which marked the directorial debut of Vysakh, had Mammootty and Prithviraj in the lead roles. It is yet to be revealed that whether Prithviraj will be a part of the sequel, which is written by Uday Krishna.
The movie is produced by Tomichan Mulakupadam, who has also produced Vysakh's latest directorial venture Pulimurugan. Mammootty fans are extremely excited about the megastar's association with Pulimurugan.
According to director Vysakh, Raja 2 will be a complete entertainment package which will equally satisfy the Mammootty fans and family audiences. The team is yet to finalise the rest of the star cast.
Mammootty has allotted a 100-days call sheet for the movie, which is expected to start rolling soon. Vysakh, who is currently in Australia, is planning to start the pre-production of the movie by the next week.