- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty, the megastar of Mollywood has always been extremely supportive towards the young generation actors and technicians. Mammootty launched yet another new director, Haneef Adeni, with the recent blockbuster The Great Father.
If the reports are to be true, the actor is all set to join hands with the young film-maker, once again. As per the latest updates, Mammootty has been for Haneef Adeni's upcoming directorial venture, which will be a family entertainer.
Earlier, it was reported that Haneef Adeni is busy with the scripting of his upcoming project, which will have Mohanlal in the lead role. But as per the latest updates, the Mohanlal-Haneef project will not go on floors anytime soon.
Instead, Haneef Adeni is planning to join hands with Mammootty, once again. The director is also said to be planning a project with Prithviraj in the lead role. However, these reports are yet to be officially confirmed.
The Great Father, which was the directorial debut of Haneef Adeni, emerged as the biggest hit in Mammootty's career. The movie broke several pre-existing collection records at the box office and recently crossed the 50-Crore mark.