- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Report: How Much Has The Film Collected So Far?
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Film Successfully Passes The Weekdays' Test!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Success: Mammootty & Team Celebrate By Cutting A Cake!
- Mammootty Is All Set To Stun You With Yet Another Mesmerizing Performance!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office First Weekend Collections: The Film Is Super Strong!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Endearing Messages On Father's Day Are Not To Be Missed!
Mammootty, the megastar has always been supportive towards the young generation of actors and technicians. Now, the rumour mills suggest that Mammootty is planning to join hands with Dileesh Pothan, for his next directorial venture.
If the reports are to be believed, the actor has already shown green signal to the project, which will be scripted by the National Award winner Syam Pushkaran. The project is expected to take off as Mammootty's first project in 2018.
According to the close sources, director Dileesh Pothan and writer Syam Pushkaran are planning to have the official announcement of the project, very soon. However, the fans of Mammootty and Dileesh Pothan are highly excited about the reports.
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, the second directorial venture of Pothan has been receiving excellent reports from all over. The movie, which features Fahadh Faasil and Suraj Venjaramoodu in the lead roles, is also performing well at the box office.
Maheshinte Prathikaaram, the debut directorial venture of Dileesh Pothan, had won the 64th National Film Award for the Best Malayalam Film. Scriptwriter Syam Pushkaran the National Film Award for Best Screenplay, for the movie.
Mammootty will be next seen in the upcoming Shyamdhar movie Pullikkaran Staraa, which is said to be a feel-good entertainer. He is currently busy with the shootings of Ajai Vasudev's Masterpiece and Sharrath Sandith's Parole.