- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Scenarist Sethu is all set to turn a film-maker with an upcoming movie which would feature Mammootty in the lead role. Yet again, we could see Mammootty donning the lead role in a debut director's movie.
Now, here are a few updates about the upcoming film. In a recent inteview, writer-director Sethu revealed a few details about the movie, regarding the character of the film and the genre of the movie.
Reportedly, the upcoming film will be in the lines of a perfect comedy entertainer. Mammootty will be seen in the role of a common man, after a brief break. He will portraying a character, which is easily identifiable and one among us.
According to the reports, Sethu has opted the Kuttanad region as the backdrop of the story. Nothing much has been revealed about the rest of the cast of the movie. The film is yet-to-be titled and if all goes well the upcoming film would go on floors in 2017 itself.
Interestingly, Unni Mukundan will also be a part of this project but in a different role. He will don the hat of an assistant director in this film.
Meanwhile, Mammootty is busy with the shoot of his upcoming film with Ranjith, titled as Puthan Panam. He will join Syam Dhar movie once he completes his portions for the Ranjith movie.